Monday, March 3, 2008

NFS Pro Street

What, I must ask myself, do I expect in an NFS game? In the time following most wanted my standards have risen considerably. I want adrenaline rush of driving experience. The game should be really, really fast and you know the joy of watching the police cars crashing at your feet. What I expect is not be confounded. NFS : Pro street is easily the most befuddling title of the lot – it leaves the territory of arcade racing to become a racing simulator, but not quite. I might have driven Volkswagen Golf for only an hour but it didn’t feel like the truck I’m made to drive in this game.

All the races take place in tracks which is similar to that of the older versions of the game. But the tracks are not as tricky and wicked as in that of the older version. You might just fall asleep while driving in one of them. Car damage is back so you have be a lot more careful in driving your vehicle. On the positive side, the game is brilliant and the presentation is stylish. Alone Pro Street is a nice game with rating of 7 or 8 out of 10 but when compared to its previous games it doesn’t worth that much.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d721cac07a65513ec1b4849b5638e24f